2017 | APPAREL DESIGN | PRODUCT DESIGN | COLOURS & MATERIALS
SPIDI | Super-R Jacket
Client : Spidi
Location: Sarego, Italy
Materials : Leather, Fabric, Injected parts
Photo credits: Arro Studio / Spidi
We designed the Super-R leather jacket by taking inspiration from one of the first ever product released by family-owned brand, SPIDI, the Freddie Spencer glove which was first released in 1977. We borrowed the bold half & half stripe and color combination while keeping SPIDI’s racing product attributes.
– Full grain 1.1mm-1.3mm cowhide leather.
– Tenax Flex inserts on arms for perfect fit.
– Warrior external sliders on shoulders.
– CE Level 1 ForceTech protectors on shoulders and elbows.
– Removable and adjustable Warrior elbow external sliders.
– Pocket for Warrior Back Protector (sold separately).
– Waist adjustment.
– Zipper for connection to technical pants.
– Snap system to connect to riding jeans.